Everyone who drives to a destination takes many hours. (And I mean everything from 6 hours and up) can tell you how terrible that drive is No matter what, in addition to choosing a method of traveling to different destinations, the longer driving time will remain.
What you can do is use caution and steps to help alleviate the drive and make those times look less scary than it actually is.
I have included tips that I feel are very helpful to me.
1) Number one tip (And most obvious)
that I can give to anyone when preparing for driving like this is going to bed. For most people,
getting enough sleep the night before is not enough. If you are one of these people, please join the normal sleep schedule at least 2 days before the trip.
Sleep helps to recharge your brain and body to make sure you have energy to go and stay alert. There are cases where a lot of people break into the meridians or go out of the road due to sleepiness and tiredness and the simple act of getting enough sleep is enough to give you extra motivation.
2) Have at least one friend or companion with you for this trip.
There are many different people who are with you to drive. But there is one thing that is catchy:
both of you should agree to talk about anything and everything all the time. It’s wonderful that other people wake up, just by having someone there to talk about anything, even the most random matter.
If your friend or friend is with you But deciding to go to bed is more likely that it will make you sleepy and more tired.
So take your friends for a long time but talk to them, even if it’s as easy as talking about the tree you just passed away. New ideas and new concepts can bring new and interesting conversations.
Just be sure to pay attention to your partner and be open-minded to any thoughts or ideas that arise.
Chatting and chatting can be very helpful.You can drive for hours without using music at all.
3) Willing to stop One of the worst things to do when you build this long drive is to push yourself to continue regardless of your current condition. If you are tired and / or sleepy, choose to rest, sleep or even eat. Take 15-20 minutes to do whatever you have to do, enough to allow you to walk hundreds of miles.
Sleeping in a 24-hour parking lot is enough to give you energy to drive all day. No matter what happens, ignoring naps and insomnia can cause you to fall back and cause you to fall asleep on the road.
4) Stay moist Be sure to buy a water bottle or prepare it in some way so that the water bottle can be continuously refilled.
Drinking plenty of water will refresh your mind and much more. It’s another reason for you to take a break. Sometimes a quick resting bathroom is enough to keep you going and it’s an undeniable power when you travel a long distance. So don’t forget the water
5) Travel record In my travels,
I also like to bring a camera that I will charge in my car using an outlet converter and everyone’s video recording in car recording how we feel about everything.
This gives you the opportunity to move more and be more alert when you are in front of the camera. We usually record every 30-40 miles on the road. Even with a recording session you don’t know what to say can help.
6) Use cruise control! If you have a constant speed control system,
this will make it much easier for you to focus on the conversations you have with friends or even videos when your friends record them.
Having a constant speed control system allows you to adjust the speed to your desired speed without having to worry too much about making sure you don’t go or control that speed.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that you should pay attention off the road. But that means you have less worries
7) Start looking for gas stops when you start near the quarter mark Keep your gas level and be careful about the gas going far. You do not want to find yourself traveling for miles without a gas station in sight. For this trick is more secure than sorry.
8) Make sure your tires are inflated and have sufficient tread depth.
Here is another trick for safer than sorry. Traveling on such a long distance causes a lot of wear and tear on tires.
Even before you go, make sure your tires are in good condition and inflate properly, because inflating your tires can save you fuel and time.
Check with the automated service center to see if your tire depth is good or use old coin tips to make sure it’s not too low.
(Attach money to one of the cracks in the tire, with Lincoln’s head pointing to the tire. If you Look at the top of his head or see any words at the end, you have to use new tires)