We all want to get things at home, especially cleaning work done faster. Follow this article for tips on how to manage housework and have more fun time with friends, family, and more fun activities.
Start from the kitchen first:
1) Pare down the clutter on the counter with what you use every day and keep or eliminate the rest.
2) Keep all the wipes left in a convenient place. Use them to wipe the refrigerator handle, the face of the cabinet and small appliances.
Family room and bedroom:
1) There is a place for everything, labels, labels, how everyone knows what happens
2) Use lidded baskets to hide toys, shoes, magazines, and other items.
3) Vacuuming only the high-traffic areas of each room and crossing to different points and corners, you can do those things once a week and it works. You can also sweep the same way.
4) Resist the temptation to use your bed as a floor to discard, take things out every day
Let’s clean the bathroom as fast as possible:
1) Wipe the bathroom mirror down every time you step your foot out of the shower while the steam glass You can do the same with the shower walls. It eliminates the need for large amounts of cleaning later.
2) Replace the bar soap with the liquid soap shown in the refill.You can buy the soap that matches your decor. There is no soap lid anymore!
3) Pour the multi-purpose cleaner into the toilet brush holder to keep it fresh and ready for quick exfoliation immediately.
4) Liner the shower curtain and wash it with a towel; It will come out of the washing machine like new. If that’s too much work, stock up on the shower curtain and change it when the old people become dirty.
Now we are talking about laundry rooms:
1) Use plastic bins, crates, boxes or baskets for detergents, stalls, dryers, softeners and other necessities.
2) Collect the bins with plastic bags arranged in the room to throw lint from traps, blowers and other garbage.
3) If you have a shelf on top of the washing machine and dryer, hang the basket below to put small items used every time you wash clothes. They are easily accessible and you will never forget to use them or waste time looking for them.
Whether you’re at the entrance to the garage, living room, or family room, you need to think about the needs of your family and use a viable system … keep the open and closed containers together to keep order. Everyone knows where to leave things and where to go.
1) If the morning is crazy because you are trying to find things to go out with you Build a system of baskets, bins and hooks to have things to go out with you in the morning and make sure they are there the night before.
2) Set policies for socks at home Stop the dirt before it gets into the house and it will help you save cleaning time later. Make sure you have a place designated for shoes and everyone in the family follows the plan.
3) Do not waste time vacuuming the entrance rugs, let them go out quickly and shake to look clean. They can vacuum on the weekend or whenever you have more time.